Captivate Customers With High-Quality Business Flyer Printing
Whether you are a small business owner of a restaurant or a real estate agent, cheap flyer printing is an integral part of your marketing strategy if you want to earn more. Business flyers are an easy way to spread the word about new products and a cost-effective way to communicate with your audience.
A Wide Range of Flexible and Durable Materials
Six material options that will make an impact on potential and loyal customers.
Light to the Touch
The 70 lb. is our most lightweight paper stock and has a texture and thickness similar to the inside pages of notebooks.
Double Sided Shine
Our 80 lb. paper has a thickness similar to magazine paper. We recommend applying gloss coating on both sides if you’re looking for that extra shine.
A Page Turner
The 100 lb. paper is our thickest paper stock available and is similar to the pages of a coffee table book or children’s book.
The 10 pt. cardstock has a thickness similar to greeting cards, but thin enough to fold. It makes your flyer easy to keep but less likely to crease.
The Sturdy Alternative
The 14 pt. cardstock is normally seen on business cards and postcards. They’re bendable but unlikely to break and tear like paper.
The 16 pt. cardstock is our thickest and most durable material available. It is tear and wear-resistant. We recommend this for brands that want to make a memorable first impression.
Boost Your Design With 3 Coating Options
Whether you’re creating real estate flyers or custom flyers, every design is sure to stand out with our full color coating options.
High Gloss UV
Colors are sure to pop and stand out with the high gloss UV’s extra shine. It’s also resistant to abrasion and writing.
The standard choice for flyers thanks to the sheen it gives on both sides.
Companies that are after a sophisticated finish can apply the subdued, elegant touch of matte.
How to Make a Flyer
Follow these tips and create a business flyer design that will amplify your brand and target your specific audience:
- Get straight to the point. The discount or message you’re offering should be immediately seen on your business flyers.
- Make information easy to read. Don’t be afraid to use large font sizes. There should be a header to guide the reader.
- Use the right colors. Use neutral colors such as white, black, and gray for a minimalist, professional design. Complement these hues with bold shades such as teal or mint green. Brands with a fun and bright aesthetic can apply yellow hues and other bold tones like pink or orange.
- Keep things clean and simple. Avoid crowding the design with too much information and multiple images. Apply the three-element rule of only including a photo, header, and a colored object to maintain the reader’s focus.
- Choose an appropriate size. Use the standard 8.5” x 11” so it’s easy to handout and customers can easily read all the printed information. The smaller 4” x 6” or 5”x 7” sizes are easy to keep for them to refer to in the future.